WHAT IS A PRACTITIONER?
A Practitioner is a person of high spiritual consciousness and deep understanding, trained in the study of the Science of Mind and “Treatment.” Treatment which is the art, science and skill of Affirmative Prayer. Practitioners are dedicated to the cause of helping others, licensed to practice professionally, and bound by a high code of ethics to respect your privacy.
WHAT IS AFFIRMATIVE PRAYER?
The use of Affirmative Prayer (sometimes referred to as a “Spiritual Mind Treatment” or just “Treatment”) in our daily lives gives us the privilege of choosing the direction of our thoughts, so we are in harmony with a Power greater than we are, and brings our experience out of the darkness of limitation. It is a very powerful tool used to change one’s thought, one’s belief, and one’s experience in a positive way.
Practitioners are dedicated to the cause of helping others, licensed to practice professionally, and bound by a high code of ethics to respect your privacy.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Am I too close to my own problem to see the situation clearly?
- Do I feel that something is blocking that which I am seeking?
- Do I feel that I lack the experience with, the training in, or the understanding of the Science of Mind principles necessary to resolve the difficulty?
If any of these questions can be answered “Yes,” a Practitioner can be very beneficial and helpful to you.
When you have decided to seek the services of a Practitioner, you can help by trusting the process:
- Have faith in the Mind of God. It is Omnipotent and It does the work.
- Contemplate your challenge and get clear on what you want to accomplish in consciousness.
- Release your problem by giving it to your Practitioner.
- Be ready to move forward in consciousness and accept a healing.
- Endeavor to keep a positive attitude. Be expectant, accepting every good thing as part of your demonstration.
- Be thankful. Give thanks for the wonderful change that is taking place in your life.
No. Affirmative Prayers are just as effective if the Practitioner is in your presence, on the telephone, or on the other side of the world. There is only One Mind: One Infinite Intelligence and that Mind is everywhere present.
Yes. The Practitioner will also assist you in the process and correct use of Affirmative Prayer. For example, the following simple Affirmative Prayer alone can raise your consciousness and your level of acceptance of good in your life:
There is One Universal Life, and I am unified with It. I declare that within this Divine Life there is all that I need for a healthy, happy, prosperous life. I accept this good gladly, turning away from any appearance to the contrary. In deep gratitude I give thanks – I let go and let God. And so it is.
AFTER I RECEIVE THE SERVICES OF A PRACTITIONER, WHAT CAN I DO TO ASSIST IN THE MANIFESTATION OF MY GOOD?
- Have faith in the healing power of the “Spirit within”.
- Use the Affirmative Prayer given to you by the Practitioner as many times as necessary every day.
- Focus on your desired outcome.
- Keep a positive attitude.
- Be grateful. Give heartfelt thanks, knowing the wonderful changes that are taking place in your life.
WHY IS THERE A COST TO WORK WITH A PRACTITIONER?
Practitioners have taken at least 3 years of Science of Mind classes. They have done their own spiritual work and continue to invest in themselves. They are professionals and their experience, knowledge, skills and time are valued.
Recognize that treatment work is never withheld because of an inability to pay. Simply explain to the Practitioner, and ask for work in the area of prosperity so that you can start to heal that and be in a stable financial condition.
PRACTITIONERS PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Contact the Center for Spiritual Living Redondo Beach to make an appointment with a practitioner, or connect with a practitioner after Sunday service, either for a full appointment or a One Minute Miracle. A full appointment is more interactive with the practitioner in order to discover more about the belief that is causing disharmony. Each practitioner comes from a loving space of nonjudgment and confidentiality.